Meydenbauer Dental first opened in 1949 with the goal of providing comprehensive dental care for Seattle-area families. Originally located in Old Bellevue above Meydenbauer Bay, we relocated our practice to our current office in 2006 in order to accommodate our practice growth and better serve our patients’ needs. Although we have grown, we are dedicated to maintaining the sense of familiarity and an environment consistent with our practice values and beliefs:
Our values and beliefs:
- We value our life-long relationships with our patients. This means we focus on you as a person, rather than simply a mouth with teeth, and desire to understand your values, dental needs and treatment goals.
- We believe that dental disease is preventable, and that prevention requires both your active participation, as well as the committed support of our team.
- We are committed to empowering patients with dental knowledge, and this includes honest and judgment-free presentation of information about each patient’s mouth.
- We believe that when you have the information, you will be able to make the treatment decisions that are right for you.
- We are committed to fostering an environment of comfort, safety, and trust.
- We believe in providing high-quality and lasting dentistry and are committed to our continued training in order to be the best dental team for you.
If you feel that our values and beliefs are consistent with your own and would like to make our office your dental home, we invite you to contact us. We would be happy to schedule your initial appointment.